Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oz or Canada? Which one

Options
  • 07-06-2016 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi lads. Stuck in the middle of the two. Australia or Canada?
    I'm a 26 year old single male. Currently working full time but want to spread the wings and see can I fly.
    I have no 3rd level qualification as I got a full time job after finishing the leaving cert and the money was too good to leave and go to college. But now I want to go travel. My mates are in USA (illegally) and are mad for me to go over but I want to do it right and get a visa and stay proper length of time.
    So I'm just wondering if any of Ye know where would suit best? Have previous construction experience (not a whole pile).
    Would it be easy enough for me to pick up work in Australia or Canada? I know my mates where in Oz afew years back but seemingly it's got quiet since.
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement