Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alternative to recessed led spots

Options
  • 07-06-2016 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Looking into retrofitting led spots in the kitchen ceiling as part of an extension project. The existing ceiling only has 2 lights at present.
    However above about half of the ceiling there is loose fill insulation and fitting recessed lights with covers would be messy , although is doable. I was wondering if there are alternatives such as flush mounted spots or similar.ni realise that cabling will still need to be run .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

Get fittings with the insulation cage , no need for the cover ???
    Like Aurora fittings

http://gb.auroralighting.com/

Flat panel LED flood lighting

70229033-1-0-5305780.jpg

Flat panel LED flood lighting

Better job too with smaller penetrations and insulation breaks

These are on my to do list for a while now. Mounted in a frame with some colour temperature correction, I bet they'd be as good as a bought one.

These are on my to do list for a while now. Mounted in a frame with some colour temperature correction, I bet they'd be as good as a bought one.

Great use of the screens alright

• Advertisement
Advertisement