Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living abroad and requesting an Eir sim

Options
  • 07-06-2016 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭

I am working abroad on fixed term contract. Before moving, I had Eircom phone/ broadband and an emobile contract.

I obviously closed the fixed line accounts, but I went "pay as you go" on emobile so I could keep the number/contacts and go back on contract on permanent return to Ireland.

Inevitably, I've managed to lose the sim in moving office recently. Can I order a replacement sim sent within EU? Or could I get a relative to pick up at an Eir store?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

druss wrote: »
    I am working abroad on fixed term contract. Before moving, I had Eircom phone/ broadband and an emobile contract.

I obviously closed the fixed line accounts, but I went "pay as you go" on emobile so I could keep the number/contacts and go back on contract on permanent return to Ireland.

Inevitably, I've managed to lose the sim in moving office recently. Can I order a replacement sim sent within EU? Or could I get a relative to pick up at an Eir store?
    Hi  druss,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear you have lost your sim. :(

I can arrange a replacement SIM if you wish? I'm afraid I would be only able to send this within Ireland but I can send this to a relative to send onto you.
    Can you also advise what type of SIM you need? Micro, Standard or nano SIM?

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭druss

Hi  druss,

I can arrange a replacement SIM if you wish? I'm afraid I would be only able to send this within Ireland but I can send this to a relative to send onto you.

-Pamela 
    Losing the SIM is standard carelessness on my part! Nano SIM for me.

Can I send details by PM? My name, number, (last address in Ireland, date of birth) plus who I want the card sent to?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi  druss,

-Pamela 
    Losing the SIM is standard carelessness on my part! Nano SIM for me.

Can I send details by PM? My name, number, (last address in Ireland, date of birth) plus who I want the card sent to?

Thanks
    If you coould druss,
    Your mobile number and pin for data protection and the address you want the sim sent to.:D

-Pamela 

Advertisement