Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family W/E break suggestions please

Options
  • 07-06-2016 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm looking for suggestions on a weekend break 2 adults 2 kids aged 5 + 6. Were from leinster so any other province and on the cheap!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Fota island resort?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Lough key forest park...
    Need a tent though!
    €30 a night!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭clones1980

Holyrood Hotel in Bundoran is a great spot. They do great deals for families with kids, dinners etc included. Lovely spot also as its very close to beach, amusements and waterworld.

Check them out on facebook page as that's were all the good deals are. During the summer months they also run a free kids club which is great if you want to head off for any beauty treatments etc

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 35 peckdunn

Camping is really good value. Stayed in Clonakilty recently (great location but not much activities on site) and then in Tipperary in Ballinacourty House. Weather was great so it helped but lots for kids that age to do - safe for them to run around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

Casey's campsite in Waterford is excellent too - and right beside the beach.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,498 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Castlerosse in Killarney, right IN the national park kids' club, pool etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Quality hotel in clonakilty- cinema, pool and indoor play area on site. There's self contained apartments on the grounds. I stayed in those a couple of years ago, never actually stayed in the hotel. I think the one in youghal has similar facilities

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Many thanks for all your posts ill start tge research now

Advertisement