Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal spray painting costs on new build

Options
  • 08-06-2016 12:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭

Will be plastering our new build soon and am undecided if I should rent out spray painting gear or pay someone to do it before second fix.

House is 263m2.

- Any ideas what costs are to pay someone?
    - Is 2 coats to walls and 3 to ceiling recommended?
    - Is it difficult to pick up if never done it before? (Could I make a balls of it!?)

Based in south east Meath, so close to Kildare & Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Cavanjack

rodge123 wrote: »
    Will be plastering our new build soon and am undecided if I should rent out spray painting gear or pay someone to do it before second fix.

House is 263m2.

- Any ideas what costs are to pay someone?
    - Is 2 coats to walls and 3 to ceiling recommended?
    - Is it difficult to pick up if never done it before? (Could I make a balls of it!?)

Based in south east Meath, so close to Kildare & Dublin.
    Got a similar sized house spray painted (3 coats on ceilings, 1 on walls) for €900 including paint.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭rodge123

Cavanjack wrote: »
    Got a similar sized house spray painted (3 coats on ceilings, 1 on walls) for €900 including paint.

Was it a new build i.e. sprayed onto freshly dried plaster?
    One coat on walls was enough? Was it watered down?

Maybe you could pm me the painter details if you were happy with the work?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭rodge123

Cavanjack wrote: »

Could you pm me details of spray painter Cavanjack please?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement