Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Cocoa Brown products launch

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    So Cocoa Brown are announcing another product tomorrow - any ideas what it could be?
    No idea what it is, but my best guesses would be that it's either a bronzing powder or a tan that is specifically for the face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I hope it's another hair product

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Earlier I saw on FB that one of the online pages posted up that they are going to be selling a trio of the oils and the new one look like a silvery shade? Didn't see article tho. I'd say it was put to press to early! I'm sure someone got in lots of trouble for it!!

Edit- just googled it and still on page, it's called ice goddess. Don't know can I post link?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Not sure how a silver oil would look on the skin. Sounds awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

anna080 wrote: »
    Not sure how a silver oil would look on the skin. Sounds awful.

Video on Marissa Instagram. Looks inbetween a white and silver. Wouldn't be for me, although not into any of the goddess oils.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭rougegal

Just saw it on her snapchat. Doesn't look like something I'd use myself but I'd say it'll be very popular.

Meh, underwhelmed unless you fancy going as a zebra for Halloween? You could use it for your white stripes.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,252 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Anyone try the Shampoo, opinions needed please?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,294 ✭✭✭hairyprincess

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone try the Shampoo, opinions needed please?

I'd stay away. It gave both my daughters itchy scalps. And that was after only one use. It's gone on the bin here.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Shampoo was only ok when used in conjunction with the conditioner. Otherwise it left my hair feeling quite rough and difficult to manage. I wouldn't repurchase it but I have repurchased the conditioner, nearly finished my second bottle.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Percyxoxo

Apparently lots of new products wil be added this year! Cant imagine what they will be though!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I remember someone, I think it was Lexie who said she really liked the shampoo and found it good for her psoriasis. My sister thought the same.

I LOVED that shampoo, I have awful psoriasis and it was a lovely shampoo to use. My hair felt so clean and smooth are using the shampoo and conditioner. In my opinion it was one of the best buys of last year

Advertisement