Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 5c issue

Options
  • 08-06-2016 12:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

So, here's the story:

Iphone 5c, bought it last week off Adverts, from a seller with 100% positive feedback. The phone was grand the first 24 hours and then it started..... Anytime I try to make a call or someone calls me I'd get a massive noise in the speaker, like static, the same for the caller.

Tried googling the issue, turning off data, resetting the phone, restoring it, no luck.

Has anyone here come across this problem and solved it permanently?
    Is there any point going to Apple? I checked my IMEI and seemingly it's out of warranty.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,068 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I'd be looking for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

How's the speaker with music playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ptyloch

naasrd wrote: »
    How's the speaker with music playing?

Perfect, voice recording also works perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭ptyloch

Calls over viberare perfect as well. Only network calls are affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

ptyloch wrote: »
    Calls over viberare perfect as well. Only network calls are affected.

If it's unlocked try another network sim. Going by what you said it appears the speaker/mic are working fine.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,596 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

To me thats a network issue, maybe try a new simcard or someone elses sim card in the phone and see if its the same.

Advertisement