Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit card expired

Options
  • 08-06-2016 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭

My debit card expires this month, I haven't received anything in the post or an email or anything to tell me what happens next. Do I need to order a new on or is it an automated process? Will it definitely be replaced before the end of the month and what happens next month if it is not? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

..Brian.. wrote: »
    My debit card expires this month, I haven't received anything in the post or an email or anything to tell me what happens next.  Do I need to order a new on or is it an automated process? Will it definitely be replaced before the end of the month and what happens next month if it is not? Thanks.
    Hi Brian,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

A replacement Visa debit card will automatically be sent to your address we have on file before your current card expires. The PIN will not change for your new card.

Thank you,

Tara  C

Advertisement