Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deactivating account earlier than in 30 days

Options
  • 08-06-2016 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi, I'd like to deactivate my account earlier than in 30 days as I am leaving the country. I am willing to pay for that 30 days. Could something like that be arranged? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

lo0kash wrote: »
    Hi, I'd like to deactivate my account earlier than in 30 days as I am leaving the country. I am willing to pay for that 30 days. Could something like that be arranged? Thanks.
    Hi lo0kash,

Thanks for getting in touch,
    You would need to speak to the cancellations team directly in regards to this, you can contact them directly on 1901.

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭lo0kash

Hi lo0kash,

You would need to speak to the cancellations team directly in regards to this, you can contact them directly on 1901.

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

This was the first thing I did. I was just told that "that's how the system works".... Any help would be appreciated as I don't want the next owner to use the broadband. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi lo0kash,

-Pamela 
    Hi Pamela,

This was the first thing I did. I was just told that "that's how the system works".... Any help would be appreciated as I don't want the next owner to use the broadband. 
    This would be standard process lo0kash

Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this.

-Pamela 

Advertisement