Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OnePlus 3 early review!

Options
  • 08-06-2016 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi all,
    I have just realized I could open a new thred here. Please excuse the dual post in the OnePlus 3 general thread.

I have a chance to write an early review of the OnePlus 3, and I'm looking for suggestions/requests from all of you, on what you'd like me to test :)

I'm collecting the requests on the OP forum, but you can reply here if you prefer.

Before looking at the request, in order for me to be a reviewer, may I ask you to please vote for me (click here) ?
    I won't be able to do the review unless I end up within the first 30. The competition will close in a few days, so I need all the support I can!
    Thanks!

Your suggestions/requests may include things like:
    1) please cycle with it and tell me if you can take it out of your jacket and answer a call with one hand; or
    2) please go run 10 miles and let me know if your arm is too tired; or
    3) please put it next to a OnePlus 2 and show us the pictures from all the directions; or
    4) please let me know if you are able to complete Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade via the ScrummVM in "fight mode" with only one battery charge; or
    5) please let me know if your cat is able to send a text message using voice input with it; or
    6) ... you got the picture! clear.png

Be creative in your suggestions and requests! Let's make it the best review ever!
    Thanks!

Advertisement