Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

plasterer in limerick- help

• 08-06-2016 4:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Am looking for some help. I am in limerick city.I have a leak in my ceiling caused by a leaking pipe from my shower. I need to get a plasterer in to cut a hole in the ceiling so the plumber can fix it and then re-fix the ceiling. It isn't a big job but money is very tight. Could anyone recommend someone who would do a good job and doesn't cost the earth.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

yogalady wrote: »
    Hi there

Am looking for some help. I am in limerick city.I have a leak in my ceiling caused by a leaking pipe from my shower. I need to get a plasterer in to cut a hole in the ceiling so the plumber can fix it and then re-fix the ceiling. It isn't a big job but money is very tight. Could anyone recommend someone who would do a good job and doesn't cost the earth.

Many thanks

I will pm you a number of a guy highly recommend always does a great job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,266 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

steveon wrote: »
    I will pm you a number of a guy highly recommend always does a great job

I used the same guy on Steveon's recommendation, sound bloke

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

Many thanks to you both for the recommendation. Much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭CGI_3

Need a plasterer too to re-do a ceiling.

Can someone PM please.

Thanks.

Advertisement