Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Change of date and T&Cs on Letter of Offer

Options
  • 08-06-2016 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi. I signed my Letter of Offer on May 10th. My solicitor returned it to BOI. Today my solicitor received a "copy" of the Letter of Offer. However, this one is dated May 30th and the T&Cs are different. Do you have any idea what is going on here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

doireannod wrote: »
    Hi. I signed my Letter of Offer on May 10th. My solicitor returned it to BOI. Today my solicitor received a "copy" of the Letter of Offer. However, this one is dated May 30th and the T&Cs are different. Do you have any idea what is going on here?
    Hi doireannod

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Can you PM us some details and we'll look into this for you?

Please include your full name, contact number, if you have existing accounts with us please advise which Branch they are held with.

Could you let us know how you applied for your Mortgage, in a Branch, online or over the phone etc.?

To send us a PM, please ensure you have your signature to display in your Control Panel Settings and you can click on my signature link to send your PM to us.

Please be careful not to include any account information for security reasons.

Many Thanks
    Alison 

Advertisement