Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rejected for Agri Science in UCD but completed Trinity Access Course

Options
  • 08-06-2016 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

Hi all,

Due to the "system" I did not get into the UCD course I wanted even though I've done most of 1st year equivalent work and it's in my head.

The problem was I was studying for the exams in TCD so was less focused on my MSAP test. The msap test in silly in the sense that a person could guess better than me on the MCQ section.

Has anyone ran into this before, doing an access course outside the college they wanted to get in to? UCD said they didn't even look at my TCD Access course because their decision had to be made before my exam results came out. The sad thing is I have most of 1st year in my head along with the skills for studying at college so I'm beyond someone who just did the MSAP or leaving cert.

Advertisement