Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Tongue Cleaner?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Boots perhaps

• Registered Users Posts: 8,714 ✭✭✭Worztron

Milly33 wrote: »
    Boots perhaps

Hi Milly. I looked on their website previously but they only have the flat type tongue cleaner like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tongue_cleaner#/media/File:OraBrush-tongue-cleaner.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

toothbrush maybe?

a specific tongue cleaner is a gimmick.

Mmm my mission for the day then...

I know you can get a plastic one that goes with a electric toothbrush but again this is not what you want..

Have you tried the herbal shops like Holland and Barrett.. Looking it up it seems to be an Asian thing. Maybe that shop down the coal quay might have them. It is a little Chinese supplies store. Go upstairs there and look around...

That or looking online you could probably order from Ali Express if you were in no rush

• Closed Accounts Posts: 338 ✭✭11214

I got one in Dealz, it was a while back though.
    Same design as the one you want but made of plastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Att vara en hest

..Or you could buy the one you linked? From Amazon? Just replace the .com with .co.uk and you can have it shipped to Ireland.

..Or you could buy the one you linked? From Amazon? Just replace the .com with .co.uk and you can have it shipped to Ireland.

I don't like the mass tax dodging that amazon do. I'd rather buy elsewhere.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Ali express

Ali express

Hi Milly. Have you bought from them? Somehow I don't really trust them.

Hello yep I have done.. to be honest they were fine. Once you are in no major rush for it..

Just look up reviews and things left by other sellers for items and you cant go wrong. I ordered things from bulbs to party invites and all was perfect.

• Advertisement

Well to be honest most of them are positive if you read down.. It isn't like you are talking millions of euro worst case if you loose out on few quid

Well to be honest most of them are positive if you read down.. It isn't like you are talking millions of euro worst case if you loose out on few quid

No, most are negative (mostly just 1 star). Look at the ave ratings. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

Worztron wrote: »
    No, most are negative (mostly just 1 star). Look at the ave ratings. :eek:

I could be wrong here but I think the Aliexpress website is just a host site like ebay, different people selling different things. The site charges you for the product and only gives it to the seller after delivery. I know one selling site does this and think its Aliexpress but wouldnt be so sure to put my money on it so try google on that.
    A lot of stuff on the site is cheap which usually means its poor quality. People pay a tenner for a drone, coming from china with free delivery and wonder why it doesnt work properly and leave bad reviews so take them with a pinch of salt.

ne you are just seeing the bad ones there.. But anywho up to you again twas just an option

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

There is nothing wrong with Aliexpress in my experience. Shipping takes ages which is to be expected from China but the price of electronics there is hard to beat. I've used them 50+ times and only once was an item lost. I contacted the seller, they reshipped it and I received it 3 weeks later.

ne you are just seeing the bad ones there.. But anywho up to you again twas just an option

And thanks for the option. :)

But look through the pages -- you see them peppered with 1 star ratings.

There is nothing wrong with Aliexpress in my experience. Shipping takes ages which is to be expected from China but the price of electronics there is hard to beat. I've used them 50+ times and only once was an item lost. I contacted the seller, they reshipped it and I received it 3 weeks later.

Hi US.

Your experience is certainly sterling.

Does the seller know your address and financial info or does Aliexpress act as a go between?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Worztron wrote: »
    Hi US.

Your experience is certainly sterling.

Does the seller know your address and financial info or does Aliexpress act as a go between?

Aliexpress acts as a middle man. They don't pass on your payment information to the stores. I have used VISA debit and credit. If you don't receive your item, you can open a dispute and you'll get your money back from Ali.

Here's some extra info on their buyer protection policies: http://activities.aliexpress.com/adcms/help-aliexpress-com/buyer_protection_process.php

Good luck with the purchase, really there is no need to be afraid for smaller items!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Not at all helpful, I know, but this thread reminded me of this:

• Advertisement

Haha!! Very good,,, I like the bend in the brush really I would spend more on a toothbrush for that.. Oh we are all such lemmings..

Anywho just ordered from Ali and a week in the order is on the way. Not that I want to go proving anyone wrong but tisnt a bad site at all at all

Knew twas only a few weeks. got my stuff from Ali Express last week and they are great spot on

Knew twas only a few weeks. got my stuff from Ali Express last week and they are great spot on

That's great to hear Milly. I have just used the back of my toothbrush, it does the job fine. :)

Something like this:

toothbrush-836-1.jpg

All is well that ends well then, there are lots of different brushes out there with backs like this.. well if I ever see on in town I shall let you know

All is well that ends well then, there are lots of different brushes out there with backs like this.. well if I ever see on in town I shall let you know

I think most toothbrushes now have the tongue cleaner thing on the back. My last few had them anyway.

Advertisement