Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arya Stark in Dingle

Options
  • 08-06-2016 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭

Actress Maisie Williams, who plays Arya Stark in Games of Thrones, went swimming with Fungie the dolphin in Dingle yesterday. I'm a huge "Thronesie", I would have loved to have met her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

lukin wrote: »
    Actress Maisie Williams, who plays Arya Stark in Games of Thrones, went swimming with Fungie the dolphin in Dingle yesterday. I'm a huge "Thronesie", I would have loved to have met her.

It was fairly common knowledge she was around. A big wild dolphin fan apparently. Why didn't you head down?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭lukin

dobman88 wrote: »
    It was fairly common knowledge she was around. A big wild dolphin fan apparently. Why didn't you head down?

I only heard about she was there after she'd left.
    She was probably keeping a low profile anyway because the waif is looking for her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,724 ✭✭✭oleras

dobman88 wrote: »
    I don't mind but you should probably spoiler that.

Lazare might read it and have a hissy fit...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭dobman88

oleras wrote: »
    Lazare might read it and have a hissy fit...:pac:

Lol. I should post it there for the craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,538 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Cheers for that, can't beat a good spoiler.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I know nothing about GOT, but the initial post was only about one of the cast being in dingle, so no need for 'spoilers' about the actual show. I'm sure there's a GOT thread elsewhere for any discussion on the show itself. Mod.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,367 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

lukin wrote: »

https://www.facebook.com/boats123/posts/1032458693499332

• Registered Users Posts: 4,023 ✭✭✭lukin

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I know nothing about GOT, but the initial post was only about one of the cast being in dingle, so no need for 'spoilers' about the actual show. I'm sure there's a GOT thread elsewhere for any discussion on the show itself. Mod.
    I spoilered it now so anyway. Hopefully not too many people saw it before I did. Apologies to anyone that did.

Advertisement