Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pre theatre eats or tapas close to Opera House

Options
  • 08-06-2016 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

Heading to the opera house in July and looking for pre theatre eats, nothing heavy and nothing too far of a walk. It's a grown up married 'date, night lol so not fast food.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Amicus, just stay away for the items that sound too fancy they are normally the bad ones.. Id book it before hand they are walking distance.

Wetherspoons is next door to Amicus but you are not guaranteed a spot there..

Don't be tempted by Luigis, or if ye do keep thinking tapas and just get a selection of nibbles that is the closest place to the opera house

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Knasher

The tapas place on (I believe) Princes St is very good, though you'd have a 8 minute walk after it...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,033 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

House café in the Opera House is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Thanks folks, just realised this is better placed in the restaurants sticky and as en ex mod, I'd better tow the line 😎

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

the woodford up paul st direction is worth a try and I see doing tapas specials in evenings - Les Gormendaise as far as I know have taken over the kitchen there so food should be good !

• Advertisement
Advertisement