Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa dispute

Options
  • 08-06-2016 9:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello, 

2 months ago I submitted a visa dispute form, after an error on a company's website caused an overcharge on my account. I've not received any news on progress, how long will it take for this charge to be returned to my account?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

MBrn2 wrote: »
    Hello, 

2 months ago I submitted a visa dispute form, after an error on a company's website caused an overcharge on my account. I've not received any news on progress, how long will it take for this charge to be returned to my account?
    Hi MBrn2

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

We've no specific time frame we can give for these type of disputes.

As we are liaising with other parties involved, we are at times awaiting information from these parties and will try and resolve this as quickly as possible on your behalf.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to get in contact again.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 MBrn2

Hello, 

Hi MBrn2

As we are liaising with other parties involved, we are at times awaiting information from these parties and will try and resolve this as quickly as possible on your behalf.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison, 

Thanks for your response. 

I understand each case is different, and appreciate that it may take some time. Can you look into my specific request and confirm if any contact with the company in question has been started? As I've not heard anything, I'm afraid it will just end up on a pile of papers somewhere. I have no insight into this at the moment, so please let me know what details you need for this, and I will forward them. 

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hello, 

Hi MBrn2

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison, 

Thanks for your response. 

I understand each case is different, and appreciate that it may take some time. Can you look into my specific request and confirm if any contact with the company in question has been started? As I've not heard anything, I'm afraid it will just end up on a pile of papers somewhere. I have no insight into this at the moment, so please let me know what details you need for this, and I will forward them. 

Thanks
    Hi, 

I understand completely but as we don't have account access here, I'm afraid we cannot look into your particular case. What you could do instead, is send a message through the Online Service Desk on your 365 Online account. The reps there have account access and will find out exactly what is happening with your case and get back to you directly via email. 

Thanks, 

Evie

Advertisement