Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Money in the Bank 2016 PPV Thread *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,453 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

martyos121 wrote: »
    Bad feeling they won't give Owens the win tonight, despite it being the clear and obvious choice. If it's not him, I hope it's Dean.

Well at least my second favourite won, still don't think it was the right decision though, Owens would've been great with the briefcase. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Toobz

Deans gonna stand tall tonight after seth beats roman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Corey deserves to be future endeavoured for wearing that hat...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Shucky ducky quack quack

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Lita still looks great and Renee Young always looks lovely!

Jeez poor Tyler Breeze. Just caught that recap now.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,203 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Well, this will probably be quick...

Rusev flew out there :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I like how the fiancée comment got a bigger boo than the "Greatest US champion" one :pac:

Feel like I turned on Superstars for a few mins

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Well, this will probably be quick...

Yea but they're still well on time. They tend to keep Reigns matches well under 20 minutes as to protect him some what. It's Rollins who I feel sorry for.

• Advertisement

Totally off topic for a sec, but was it ever explained in that MITB match years ago why the briefcase was pulled up when someone reached for it? I can't remember what year but that popped into my head and I don't remember them explaining it.

Never mind if no one knows what I'm babbling about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Totally off topic for a sec, but was it ever explained in that MITB match years ago why the briefcase was pulled up when someone reached for it? I can't remember what year but that popped into my head and I don't remember them explaining it.

Never mind if no one knows what I'm babbling about!

You sure you're thinking of a MITB match? In the ladder at King of the Ring in 1999 between Vince/Shane v Steve Austin the briefcase was raised and it became a silly in-joke that there was no explanation who was behind it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Ageyev wrote: »
    You sure you're thinking of a MITB match? In the ladder at King of the Ring in 1999 between Vince/Shane v Steve Austin the briefcase was raised and it became a silly in-joke that there was no explanation who was behind it.

bet it was Rikishi

Rusev won! Whaaaaaaa :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Love rusev

Ageyev wrote: »

Yeah that's probably it. Hate unresolved storylines!

Sadly the ps4 network stream does that. A lot of people complaining.
    Was happening to me in the pre-show so had to switch to Apple TV box.

Better off switching to your pc if you can. Sucks I know.

PS3 is a nightmare tonight. Stalling, skipping, buffering, blank screen.... all of the problems rolled into one.

That match was the very definition of a p*ssbreak match.

No credible threat at all to Rusev

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They're starting this very, very late. Expecting shenanigans and a quick ending.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,933 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »
    They're starting this very, very late. Expecting shenanigans and a quick ending.

Roman wins in 5 seconds and a giant banner of Vince falls from the rafters with Vince's smug face and the caption "I hate ye all"

• Advertisement

Reigns to beat Rollins,Ambrose to cash in and Reigns retains!!

He finally gets pushed! :D:D

Ambrose to cash-in, pin rollins and setup a three-way at summerslam maybe?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

montyrebel wrote: »
    Thoughts on a Demon turning up and destroying everything in its path?

I feel it could well be this Sunday or Monday when it happens

Are you talking about Kane or Finn Balor? If it's the former then it might explain Kane's appearance on Raw. if it's the latter though, then I don't know. People have been speculating about his debut so much since Wrestlmania that i've kind've lost faith in people's predictions now.

Also this match between Reigns and Rollins is running awfully late isn't it? There's only about 10 minutes left on the show. Doesn't really give Reigns and Rollins much time does it.

Wyatt family returns???

Hopefully Reigns doesn't beat them all at once like usual :rolleyes:

Riddle101 wrote: »

Also this match between Reigns and Rollins is running awfully late isn't it? There's only about 10 minutes left on the show. Doesn't really give Reigns and Rollins much time does it.

I wonder is it due to the NBA finals? Were they waiting until it was over to go to the main event? I think it just ended from what I see on twitter. That would make sense to me anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

If Ambrose cashes in on Reigns tonight and loses I'm done until Reigns isn't champion. Cant stand the guy. Being booed out of the place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

new drinking game: "We Want Ambrose" chant, take a drink

Think we could see the elusive double turn tonight in this one. It's never been set up better tbh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

talking about shock returns, could see the viper here either!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Bloody hell, could commentary be trying any harder to make Seth look crap compared to Roman?

Advertisement