Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant log in to my account

Options
  • 08-06-2016 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I enter my email and password it then asks me to confirm dob to verify acc.. etc i enter my dob which i know is correct and tells me invalid?
    I sent an email a while back about this but got no reply. I sent another email there a few mins ago so hopefully this time itll be sorted because god knows what im being charged

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi mossie477,

We are sorry to read this.

Are you referrring to your online billing account or your Electric Ireland Rewards account? Our colleagues in the email department would normally take a number of working days to respond depending on the volumes they are receiving. However, we would be happy to look into this for you here on Boards.ie if you can send us a private message.

For account security, we would need you to please confirm the following details for us:

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number or date of birth
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

We can then look into your query for you.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 28 mossie477

Pm sent althouhh i cant send my account number because i cant access my account to find it.

Advertisement