Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

~*~*~*JC Irish - HL Paper 2 Thu. 9th Jun*~*~*~

• 09-06-2016 6:46am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,252 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For discussion of the exam after it finishes.
    Usual rules. No slagging, etc..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 John_2187

I thought this paper was fairly easy.. The vampire story and the unseen poem was tough but they were do-able

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

My only problem with this paper was the Unseen Poetry, it was very hard. Other than that, it was a fair paper.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Stearinlys

I was going to run out of time so had to rush the vampire story💔 My letter was also really bad as well haha

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Account Number

Managed the story ok,but I didn't have a clue about either poem.I had to say the main emotion was gliondar because the poet was looking at the butterfly in wonder :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,225 ✭✭✭charolais0153

Managed the story ok,but I didn't have a clue about either poem.I had to say the main emotion was gliondar because the poet was looking at the butterfly in wonder :(

I thought it was about life and death ugh

• Advertisement

I thought it was about life and death ugh

It probably was,I just couldn't make any sense of it apart from the random line on colours...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭jeonahr

I was hoping for grá to come up on the studied pros :(
    I managed to incorporate another theme but it panicked me a bit.
    Unstudied poems were a nightmare. I thought the first poem was about a pelican.
    That piece on the vampires confused me as well. I thought that they were actually vampires.

The studied prós threw me a bit,I hadn't done anything about people,only themes.I basically used my sample answer for an Gadaí and said Neans was friendly twice.The studied poetry was delightful though.. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 249 ✭✭jeonahr

The studied prós threw me a bit,I hadn't done anything about people,only themes.I basically used my sample answer for an Gadaí and said Neans was friendly twice.The studied poetry was delightful though.. :)

Yeah, I did An Gadaí as well and just ended up doing friendly. Not my best work. Even worse was that my best poem An Luichín sa Scoil didn't have a mentioned theme in the options so I had to go with my second best. :(

Advertisement