Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adult Ed Teacher

• 09-06-2016 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I have a Degree in business and have been working for the past 8 years in various administration roles. I've recently been thinking of a career change and would love to teach. Could anyone advise me on how to get into teaching administration courses to adults? What kind of qualifications would I need and how do I go about this? I dont really see any of these types of positions advertised so dont know how to go about it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 pixie68

Hi, you now need a HDip in Adult & Further Ed in order to be registered with the Teaching Council and teach in the sector. There are several places where you can complete the dip such as Maynooth, Waterford, Galway, Marino and NCI. There should be a full list and links on the TC website. Good luck.

Advertisement