Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live Cross Buy Resident Evil?

Options
  • 09-06-2016 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi all,
    Im getting an Xbox One today and just wondering will I be able to download all the digital content I downloaded from Xbox Live for the 360 to my new Xbox One? Specifically Resident Evil Hd Remake?
    I understand there is two copies of the game, the xbox one version and 360 version. So does this mean ill need to rebuy it? Or will Live recognise I already bought it for the 360 and let me download it? Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

If you are using the same account it will automatically pop up on your "Ready to Install" games, you don't need to rebuy any of the BC games if you owned them for 360

That said, I'm don't think Evil HD is BC yet - and there's no guarantee it ever will be.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 colmsimons20

maximoose wrote: »
    If you are using the same account it will automatically pop up on your "Ready to Install" games, you don't need to rebuy any of the BC games if you owned them for 360

That said, I'm don't think Evil HD is BC yet - and there's no guarantee it ever will be.

Cheers, ill just have to wait and see. Thanks!

Advertisement