Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liberty using County instead of City and driving quotes up

Options
  • 09-06-2016 10:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

Hi

Ive just noticed that there is a big difference between using County Waterford and Waterford City.

I signed up over the phone and wasnt aware there was a difference as when you say Waterford they just use whatever they want.

If i change to County Waterford now as i live in the county do i get a refund of the difference?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi

Ive just noticed that there is a big difference between using County Waterford and Waterford City.

I signed up over the phone and wasnt aware there was a difference as when you say Waterford they just use whatever they want.

If i change to County Waterford now as i live in the county do i get a refund of the difference?
    Hi Digital Society
    Can you PM me with your policy details and we will have a look into this for you.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Digital Society

Hi

Hi Digital Society
    Can you PM me with your policy details and we will have a look into this for you.
    Regards 
    Seán
    Why would you need my policy details?

Surely the same applies to all. You either give a refund or you dont.

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Hi

Hi Digital Society
    Regards 
    Seán
    Why would you need my policy details?

Surely the same applies to all. You either give a refund or you dont.
    Hi Digital Society 
    Unfortunately we cannot advise on what effect a change may have on your premium without reviewing your policy. The premiums offered on your policy will be based on our rates at the time you began cover with us and may be different from our current premium rates. If you would like us to look into this you can PM me with your policy details.  

Seán

Advertisement