Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

physiotherapy degree

Options
  • 09-06-2016 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all! I graduated from a sports therapy degree in 2011 and now after taking some time away would like to move on and gain a masters in physiotherapy. The problem is that as I graduated 5 years ago, many universities will not accept my application as I have been too long out of college. So I am looking for part time (or full time if the right course is available) courses which I can complete in the next year or so in order to get my application back on track. Also as my original degree focused only on sporting injuries, I would like to find a course which would give me some experience with a wider variety of patient type. I would be so grateful for any advice anyone could possibly give me as to what path I could possibly take!

I've been doing a little research and Physiotherapy Assistant looks like an interesting degree.....can anyone tell me if that would be a good place to start??

Advertisement