Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BOI - Gold Advantage Master Card T's and C's

Options
  • 09-06-2016 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hello,

Where can I find details of the Terms and Conditions of my BOI Gold Advantage MasterCard?  Are there any additional benefits from using a Gold Advantage Card (eg purchase or travel insurance)?

Regards

Setanta

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hello,

Where can I find details of the Terms and Conditions of my BOI Gold Advantage MasterCard?  Are there any additional benefits from using a Gold Advantage Card (eg purchase or travel insurance)?

Regards

Setanta
    Good Morning setanta1000,

Thanks for contacting the Boards.ie For Terms & Conditions of the Gold Advantage please https://goo.gl/vhnKvx

For the added benefits of this card please see here http://goo.gl/FtXzom

I hope this fully answers your query, and if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks,
    Evie 

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭setanta1000

Hi Evie,

Unfortunately I don't believe either of these links provide the answer to my questions.

The link you provided for Gold Advantage only references Payment Protection Insurance (and is not relevant in my case as I did not elect for Payment Protection) and not the Gold Advantage Credit Card. In addition the link for benefits of the card is not relevant either as my card is a personal card, not a commercial card and so that link is not for my card.

Can you have another look to see if you can find the T's and C's specific to a Gold Advantage MasterCard?

Many thanks

Setanta1000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Evie,

Unfortunately I don't believe either of these links provide the answer to my questions.

The link you provided for Gold Advantage only references Payment Protection Insurance (and is not relevant in my case as I did not elect for Payment Protection) and not the Gold Advantage Credit Card.  In addition the link for benefits of the card is not relevant either as my card is a personal card, not a commercial card and so that link is not for my card.

Can you have another look to see if you can find the T's and C's specific to a Gold Advantage MasterCard?

Many thanks

Setanta1000
    Hi, 

My apologies I was referring to our existing Gold card, the link of features of our Gold Advantage Card are here: https://goo.gl/d5hinf 

As this is no longer a product we offer this would be the only link available. If you would like to veiw our other products for comparison please see here: https://goo.gl/zcufzc

Thanks, 

Evie

• Registered Users Posts: 5 cjtr6

Hi 
    I also have a Gold Advantage  Card and cannot find the T+Cs and benefits anywhere. The product is not available anymore , Would I be wrong to assume that the T+C's and benefits are the same as a Platinum Advantage card.  The link in the previous post does not work  

Thanks
    CJTR6

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi cjtr6 and setanta1000, 

I just wanted to let you know that we are looking into this query for you at the moment and as soon as we have further clarification of this product type, we'll get back to you here. 

Just to mention, you can view a list of current fess and charges for this product here on our website. 

Thanks again, 

Elaine 

• Advertisement

Thanks Elaine 

hope you can get the info .

CJTR6

Hi Elaine 
    Seems like you too may be struggling to get the information !!

CJTR6

cjtr6 wrote: »
    Hi Elaine 
    Seems like you too may be struggling to get the information !!

CJTR6
    Hi cjtr6,

I sincerely apologies for the delay in getting back to you on this query.

Our product team have advised that as this credit card is no longer available to new customers, the terms and conditions are not readily available. However; if you would like to send me a Private Message with your full name and contact number we'll be happy to organise for your original Terms and Conditions signed upon application to be posted to your address.

Thanks again,
    Elaine

Hi Elaine thanks for getting back .
    Tried to PM you but the message below keeps coming up. :confused:

Boards.ie Message

Bank of Ireland: Elaine has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Elaine from the recipient list and send the message again.

Hi Elaine thanks for getting back .
    Tried to PM you but the message below keeps coming up. :confused:

Boards.ie Message

Bank of Ireland: Elaine has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Elaine from the recipient list and send the message again.

Hi cjtr6,

I've just sent you a private message and this will allow you to reply to us direct via PM.

Thanks,
    Elaine

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 auds74

Hi Elaine,  I tried to PM you as I too would like a copy of the terms and conditions of the gold advantage MasterCard, however it will not allow me to send a private pm to you.  Could you send me a private message I could reply too.

Many thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

auds74 wrote: »
    Hi Elaine,  I tried to PM you as I too would like a copy of the terms and conditions of the gold advantage MasterCard, however it will not allow me to send a private pm to you.  Could you send me a private message I could reply too.

Many thanks in advance
    Hi auds74, 

Thanks for your post, I've sent you a PM now. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Hi Elaine , a month has gone by and no communication received from your clerical staff.  Can you try again :(.
    cjtr6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi Elaine , a month has gone by and no communication received from your clerical staff.  Can you try again :(.
    cjtr6.
    Hi cjtr6, 

Thanks for your post. I've followed up on this and have sent you a PM now regarding this. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭SimpleDimples

Can I also get a copy please as I am a cardholder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi simpleDimples,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

If you are still an existing card holder please send us a DM with your name and contact number and we will forward your request onto our credit card team.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 3 andie115

Can I also get a copy please as I am a cardholder as well?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi andie115

Sure, if you would like to send us a PM with your full name and address we can arrange this for you.

Please check you have enabled private messages and then click the signature in my link to send your PM.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭puppydogeyes

Hi I know that this is an old thread but I would also appreciate if I could get a copy of the benefits ,terms and conditions of my gold advantage card
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭FGR

Hi I know that this is an old thread but I would also appreciate if I could get a copy of the benefits ,terms and conditions of my gold advantage card
    Thanks

I’m in the same boat. Would love to know the benefits and t and cs of my card.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi there FGR and puppydogeyes,

If you PM us your full name and address we will be happy to get this sent out.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭puppydogeyes

Hi I have yet to receive a copy of terms and conditions of my Gold Advantage card. At this stage I would have expected some correspondence from Bank off Ireland.

Hope some one on here has the decency to reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi puppydogeyes,

Thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to hear of the delay in response. This product is no longer available and this would be why it has taken as long as it has. We have gotten back in touch with the team we first escalated it to.

In the mean time you can get more information by contacting our Credit Card team on 0818251251

Thanks,

Lorna

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi all,

For information on credit cards no longer available, including the Gold Advantage MasterCard, please see here.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement