Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifty One bikes - Handmade in Dublin!

Options
  • 09-06-2016 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭

Anyone else come across these? Posh bikes from one of our own. Pretty cool idea. And I must say I really like the name.

Looks like they're being pitched at the higher end of the market. Rothmans connection is left of field in this day and age, but as a motor racing fan, I love it. Like Lenny's Gulf liveried BMC.

Would be great to see them do well. Wonder what the prices will be like. :)

http://www.fiftyonebikes.com/about.html

rothmans-bike.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Painted and finished by hand, each to its owner’s unique design, to the highest of standards.

Sounds nice...expensive but nice. I can only wish them well as an Irish business.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,620 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

fat bloke wrote: »
    Posh bikes from one of our own.
    you mean from someone irish, or do you mean someone from boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,085 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

you mean from someone irish, or do you mean someone from boards?
    As long as their grandmother is on boards, that's OK.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,620 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

my grandchildren never talk to me any more, so it *could* be one, i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭brianomc

The Camero just needs a small white stripe to be the boards bike

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭omri

Turasbikes.com offer same custom paint job. Their frames come from china and are painted to order too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,862 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Yeah Turas' are fine bikes too. I've seen a few of em on the road. As coincidence would have it I saw lad tonight on a "fifty one". Not sure which model it was. Had an aero look to it and a black and red paint job. - Nice machine.

Advertisement