Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pregnancy / breast feeding pillows

Options
  • 09-06-2016 2:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hey ladies,

Looking for some advice please. Could anyone recommend a pregnancy / breast feeding pillow. My consultant suggested a body pillow, said it is great from about 16 weeks and can also double up as a breast feeling pillow.

Had a quick look and they really vary in function and price...

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I would have been lost without the Dream Genii in my last pregnancy! My little bump with this one is coming along nicely so I reckon I'll be using it again in the next week or so.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DreamGenii-Maternity-Support-Pillow/dp/B000UTPIW6

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

I had a dreamgenii pillow too and I found it amazing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

I wasted 50 quid on dreamgenii and hated it! Used it once.

I tossed and turned during my pregnancy sleep - I constantly moved from one side to the other. The dream genii doesn't work if you do that - with the dream genii you have to commit to a side at the start of the night and stay that way.

I found the 10 euro body pillow from Lidl the best - it's a long straight rectangle. You can also get it in Argos.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,356 ✭✭✭Lucuma

oh and breast feeding pillow I got one in Guineys for cheap. it was great and I'm still using it now on no.2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭Little Miss Cutie

Lucuma wrote: »
    I wasted 50 quid on dreamgenii and hated it! Used it once.

I tossed and turned during my pregnancy sleep - I constantly moved from one side to the other. The dream genii doesn't work if you do that - with the dream genii you have to commit to a side at the start of the night and stay that way.

I found the 10 euro body pillow from Lidl the best - it's a long straight rectangle. You can also get it in Argos.

If you turn over with the dream genii you still have bump and back support, it is just the long part comes from the back support rather than at the front, I found it very easy to use

• Advertisement
Advertisement