Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan application online

Options
  • 09-06-2016 3:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,
    I applied for a loan last friday, 3rd of june and was told i would get a call in 24 hours. Today is 09th of june and havent heard anything. Does it mean my application is not even being considered? Could I get someone to please call me?
    Thank you,
    Virginia

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Virginiahn wrote: »
    Hi,
    I applied for a loan last friday, 3rd of june and was told i would get a call in 24 hours. Today is 09th of june and havent heard anything. Does it mean my application is not even being considered? Could I get someone to please call me?
    Thank you,
    Virginia
    Good Afternoon, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Sorry to hear you did not receive a callback, if you would like to click on the link below my name, and send us your name, number and the first line of your address and we would be happy to arrange a callback.

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement