Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Croatia, withdrawing Kuna from ATM?

Options
  • 09-06-2016 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭

Hello

I'm travelling to Croatia soon, I'm a customer with BOI and have a normal atm card and a mastercard credit card.

I was wondering is it possible to transfer some euro to my credit card before i go and use the credit card at atms to withdraw kuna?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

j4vier wrote: »
    Hello

I'm travelling to Croatia soon, I'm a customer with BOI and have a normal atm card and a mastercard credit card.

I was wondering is it possible to transfer some euro to my credit card before i go and use the credit card at atms to withdraw kuna?

thanks
    Hi j4vier

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

Yes, you can transfer to your Credit Card using BOI 365 Online. When you log in online, please go to 'Manage Accounts' on the left hand side of the Homepage and then 'Money Transfer' and then 'Add A Payee'. Here you will be given the option to 'Add A Bill'.

See here for tips for using your Credit Card abroad and noting your travel plans with us. 

We hope this information helps, if you further questions please feel free to get back in touch.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement