Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ftp filezilla "Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS."

Options
  • 09-06-2016 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭

My Vodafone router bit the dust in the lighting the other day.I have rigged up a really old netopia 3347wg to get me out of a spot however I am trying to transfer some files to my VU+Solo using filezilla but all im getting is this
    Insecure server, it does not support FTP over TLS.

Anything i can do that isn't overly complicated, Never had any problem with the huwaii modem.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭pizzahead77

Change the Encryption on the connection details to Only use plain FTP (insecure)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭UrbanFret

Change the Encryption on the connection details to Only use plain FTP (insecure)

Don't see that option mate. where do i access those settings? Thanks.

Its all right mate i found it thanks for the help!

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Tenshot

File menu -> Site Manager -> My Sites, click on your site, then change Encryption in the panel to the right to "Only use plain FTP (Insecure)"

Advertisement