Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow Grooming - which option is best?

Options
  • 09-06-2016 7:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

I have very sparse, fair to blonde eyebrows.

I have had them shaped and tinted a few times and it really helped but i'm looking for something more long term.

Should I fork out for embroidery? I'm really scared to do something so permanent though. I just want something that will give them a great shape but at a reasonable cost.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭1moo345

Was just googling for the same........Barely there, very blonde and sparse. Any opinions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

If you're going along the lines of embrowdry, it's not something I'd be sourcing based on price. It's very very skilled and you need to make sure the person you're going to knows exactly what they're at. They're semi permanent so go for talent over price.

I don't know if all procedures are the same but in my SPMU course, we were taught you can't go much darker than the clients own natural colouring. So just something to bear in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Pink11

hey all, i actually went and got the embroidery done (recommend by a friend who got it done there herself and she had brill results!) so thrilled with the results. First week or two is healing but they are looking fab so far!

It was 250e but it's on offer for 99e at the moment if you're willing to 'model' - basically you just have to be ok with them taking before and after pictures and putting them online.

P.S on the colour, she recommend a very light brown/toffee colour - i'm so thrilled to have some definition at last in my eyebrows.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

do you have before and after pictures, Pink11? I'd be interested in seeing it!

Advertisement