Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stranger Things [Netflix] [*** Spoilers ***]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,392 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I didn't like the most recent trailer, but I think it was mainly the music. Trying to ignore the saturation at this point. Preferred the earlier stuff with the 80s commercials built in.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

anna080 wrote: »
    I haven't watched any of the trailers :)

Me neither. Haven't read anything about the new series either. I've seen 2 new cast members names and that's all. Don't want to know any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

If ye binge watch this, there will be a whole years wait till season 3

py2006 wrote: »
    If ye binge watch this, there will be a whole years wait till season 3

There's been a year and a half between S1 and S2. A year's wait will be a cinch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭s15r330

My FAE final accounting exam results out the 27th, at least i'll have this to cheer me up!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

Found it on youtube but then I was like..

No... No. That'll come later.

Where I found it:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdIKkEavzAw

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Is the entire season being released or is it 1 episode a week?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭me_irl

Is the entire season being released or is it 1 episode a week?

I could be completely wrong, but Netflix usually release their series' completed.

Mindhunter, Daredevil all had the same release date for their episodes.

And season 1 of ST came out on July 15th: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4574334/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

Oh.. never mind. I could have saved all this by just checking imdb...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4574334/episodes?season=2

• Registered Users Posts: 43,878 ✭✭✭✭Basq

^ All episodes next Friday..

.. I somewhat regret getting the other half into this on a rewatch recently.

She's a strict one-episode-per-night kinda person and I'll gladly forego any social commitments and / or work and binge before the threat of social media ruins it all on me! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Realt Dearg Sec

Basq wrote: »

She's a strict one-episode-per-night kinda person and I'll gladly forego any social commitments and / or work and binge before the threat of social media ruins it all on me! :(

My missus is the same, might do two in a night, but no more, and most of the midweek evenings are too busy with work, so while people are talking about something I have to keep my head down, and by the time I've watched something nobody is talking about it anymore. Balls of a thing. It's why I love Archer, she never got into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Bank holiday the weekend it releases lad. You're golden.

Gonna watch an episode of Season 1 a night leading up to season 2.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,326 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

I'm similar to your SO, I can't get into binge watching at all, and gorging on anything feels like no way to enjoy soemthing. I usually try to box clever and stay the hell away from social media as much as possible...

looking good according to the reviews

http://www.metacritic.com/tv/stranger-things/season-2

• Registered Users Posts: 7,875 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Damn, no study done this weekend so.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭De Bhál

Re-watching the first season - I love this show.

The countdown on the Netflix main page as me all excited

• Registered Users Posts: 29,038 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I would like Netflix to put up an official recap episode. I know I can find loads online but at least a Netflix one would know the important points to cover

I'm away this weekend and not much chance of seeing any of S2 for possibly a couple of weeks. Hoping I can avoid any and all mention of it until I get a chance to see it.

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I'm busy all weekend but off Tuesday so my only plan is to get through the entire lot that day.

I think this is the first time I've seen what the duffer brothers look like (last 5 secs of the clip)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

what time will this appear on our netflix at??

• Registered Users Posts: 43,878 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'd hazard a guess around 8am in the morning...

I'd hazard a guess around 8am in the morning...

cool

anybody know any songs thats being used in this season the songs were great last year

pixelburp wrote: »
    I'm similar to your SO, I can't get into binge watching at all, and gorging on anything feels like no way to enjoy soemthing. I usually try to box clever and stay the hell away from social media as much as possible...

I try to go for 2 at once then wait till the next day make like a week out of it but its very hard when its extremely addictive like stranger things season 1 was

• Registered Users Posts: 29,038 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I would like Netflix to put up an official recap episode. I know I can find loads online but at least a Netflix one would know the important points to cover

Turns out they did have a recap up. Only a few minutes long though

its there now and beyond stranger things ,Secrets from the "Stranger Things 2" universe are revealed as cast and guests discuss the latest episodes with host Jim Rash. Caution: spoilers ahead!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,519 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Just released....

Advertisement