Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking to form a band for fun. (Dublin)

• 09-06-2016 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi!

I'm interested in getting together with a group of people to form a band, play covers and originals over a few drinks a few times a week.

I have a bass and used to play, it's been a few years though so I'm by no means talented. I'm looking for people at a similar level as right now it's just for fun.

Also would require someone to have the space for us to practice too.

If you are interested or need more info please feel free to pm me! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Conor drums

Hi I'm a drummer aged 18 just. I have been playing not that long about 7 years. Am interested in joining a band I have a big shed in which the band can practice in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 277 ✭✭Whiskeyjack

I'm a guitarist looking for a similar project. I usually jam in rehearsal spaces around town. what kind of stuff are you into? I'm into classic rock/hard rock and a bit of metal.

Hi I'm into indie rock heavy rock. Just started playing metal and love grunge aswell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭smokedeels

Hey, I'd be interested.

I play guitar. I was looking to find people to play with. I've limited experience playing in a band so I was hoping to find others at that level.

I'm into indie rock mostly... The Fall, The Cure, Mary Chain, Wedding Present and Pavement... that sort of thing.

Yeah I'd be interested love the cure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Bob Gray

PM sent

Advertisement