Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving/Concrete Paths

Options
  • 09-06-2016 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭

Anyone any recommendations of reasonably priced tradesmen willing to re-do a concrete path area of garden in Sligo area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

No one?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,586 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

thebuzz wrote: »
    Anyone any recommendations of reasonably priced tradesmen willing to re-do a concrete path area of garden in Sligo area?

These did work for my parents house before, no idea where they stand on price, but quality of the work was very good: http://www.wardpaving.ie/contactus.html

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭curtisbrown

I wholeheartedly endorse Ward Paving.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭rpmcs

Keith McCarraig is very good and very reasonable on price.
    Is normally quite bust this time of year but worth a call

• Registered Users Posts: 46 The Hurricane

I got a quote from ward paving for a patio direct competitor quote exactly 50% cheaper than ward paving. Id shop around.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭FirefighterT7

thebuzz wrote: »
    No one?
    Hi The buzz I can give you the number of a guy I know in Sligo area that does paving.. Over 30 years experience, and fair prices.. Pm me for details, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭thebuzz

I got a quote from ward paving for a patio direct competitor quote exactly 50% cheaper than ward paving. Id shop around.
    Well who was the competitor?

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭tedimc

How did you get on with this job?

I'm in Sligo myself and looking for recommendations.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭worlds goodest teecher

tedimc wrote: »
    How did you get on with this job?

I'm in Sligo myself and looking for recommendations.

As far as I know the guys doing the paving on O’Connell St have between now and Christmas off. Not sure I would hire them though.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭tedimc

As far as I know the guys doing the paving on O’Connell St have between now and Christmas off. Not sure I would hire them though.

I haven't paid too much attention to it, but I was actually walking across it the other day and thought to myself somebody got their levels WAY off!

Might go down for a closer look. But I'm also looking for some re-tarring, kerbing, etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement