Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage with bank of ireland with commission included

Options
  • 10-06-2016 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all,
    Just seeing if anyone has successfully got a mortgage from bank of Ireland in the recently few months and if they took your commission into account?
    Also I am wondering how long you were with your company when you got the mortgage.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.
    Kind regards
    E.F

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Sono

Ef84 wrote: »
    Hi all Just seeing if has gotten a mortgage from bank of Ireland and if they took your commission into account. Also I was just wondering how long you have been with your company when you got your mortgage.
    Kind regards
    E.F

I get bonuses in work and they wouldn't count them as they are not a guaranteed income, I'm sure commission would be treated the same way. We got our mortgage with boi, I am with my employer 4 years and herself 12 months.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,813 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hello.

This is the Newbies & FAQ forum. Its purpose is for users to ask questions about the boards.ie site itself.

The question you have asked does not belong here. You'd have much better luck if you asked in our Banking & Insurance & Pensions forum, and take it from there.

Thanks,

-Shield.

Advertisement