Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominick Street ESB Poles

Options
  • 10-06-2016 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭

I noticed recently that a lot of the Dominick Street ESB Poles have been painted different colours. It looks like they may have been painted to reflect the colours of the respective shop fronts each pole is outside. I would assume whoever is responsible for that would have had to have gotten permission from the relevant authorities?

Personally I think they do little to enhance the area and look tacky at best.

Anyone know what that’s all about?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

I think they should be removed they are way to close to the road.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭youngrun

I noticed recently that a lot of the Dominick Street ESB Poles have been painted different colours. It looks like they may have been painted to reflect the colours of the respective shop fronts each pole is outside. I would assume whoever is responsible for that would have had to have gotten permission from the relevant authorities?

Personally I think they do little to enhance the area and look tacky at best.

Anyone know what that’s all about?

To stop lads hitting them? They stand out well in fairness
    but..Very close to the road is right!

Advertisement