Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement brushes for Parkside Powerwasher

Options
  • 10-06-2016 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I have a Lidl powerwasher approx 4yrs. Brushes on the motor have packed up. I'm attaching a pic. Any ideas on a source for replacement parts ?

388433.JPG

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Do you have the original instructions? manufacturer (probably German) will be listed there.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mississippi.

Go to your nearest washing machine repair shop and go through a selection of their motor brushes to see if anything comes close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭12Phase

You could be struggling to find exact matches for those without getting onto the original manufacturer.

Any idea who made the motor? If it's visible and there's a label it might really help as it's possible you might get more chance of googling it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Very easy to do a little modification on a close fitting brush. Any auto electrician who does work on starters/ alternators will be able to make up a set in a few mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

Have you tried contacting lidl customer care I have used them myself for replacemnt nozzles on a pressure washer

Have a look on here if you have the model number
    http://www.einhelltools.co.uk/cmspage.php?page_id=69

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Gate Automation

Very easy to do a little modification on a close fitting brush.

Just use the file to modification ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭The Sidewards Man

Just use the file to modification ;)

Ok ;)

Advertisement