Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm trying to register a foreign payee on my account

Options
  • 10-06-2016 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

and I'm still waiting for the post activation, has been over a week. How long should I wait?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

and I'm still waiting for the post activation, has been over a week. How long should I wait?
    Hi Robscannell

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and welcome to Boards.

An activation code for a new payee can take 3-5 working days and will posted to the address on your account. Can you please check we have the most recent address for you? 

You can call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 and a colleague can look into this for you. Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm.

Although we're unsure which day last week you set this up, we would just like to mention with the Bank Holiday Monday, if you set this up last Friday, the code may not be received until Monday 13th June.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to get back in touch with us here.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement