Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beaumont food delivery

Options
  • 10-06-2016 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

Hi just wondering would anyone know a good sushi place that would deliver to Beaumont hospital. Or even some where that does really good dumplings! (Healthy fresh ones not frozen pre-made!!)
    thanks

(I hope this is right forum for it? I'm not from
    Dublin!!)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Hi, Beaumont is in the city rather than the north county so I've moved this into the Dublin City forum.

I don't know of anywhere in Beaumont to get sushi, I think the nearest one is Okayu on the north strand which is a couple of miles away and might deliver http://www.okayu.ie/

It can be difficult to get food delivered to a hospital if you're a patient and not staff.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Hi, Beaumont is in the city rather than the north county so I've moved this into the Dublin City forum.

I don't know of anywhere in Beaumont to get sushi, I think the nearest one is Okayu on the north strand which is a couple of miles away and might deliver http://www.okayu.ie/

It can be difficult to get food delivered to a hospital if you're a patient and not staff.

Thanks for moving. Have got camille Thai delivered a few times with no problems! Will check out okayu, thanks!

They deliver! There actually on just eat. Just waiting on it now! Thanks again!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Enjoy :)

Was lovely wil definately get again! Thanks so much dizzyblonde

• Advertisement
Advertisement