Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Street Food or Likewise Dublin

Options
  • 10-06-2016 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭

Hi

Looking for somewhere different to eat having done the Chinese, Indian, Italian etc. Want to try maybe African food or Polish or something out of the norm where we can sit down nothing to fancy but more to experience new food and drink.

Any recommendations in the Dublin Area

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

This works better here, OP

Moore Street Mall might be good for this.

Haven't eaten here, but this African restaurant is just off Moore St too

http://www.3sixty5africanrestaurantdublin.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭mille100piedi

Hi

Looking for somewhere different to eat having done the Chinese, Indian, Italian etc. Want to try maybe African food or Polish or something out of the norm where we can sit down nothing to fancy but more to experience new food and drink.

Any recommendations in the Dublin Area

Cheers

Cafe'Oasis in Smithfield is delicious! (lebanese food)the ingredients are very fresh and the food is so easy to digest!you can order a take away too.
    for Polish food go to Moore street mall there is a polish restaurant in front of the polish bookshop, there is an old lady cooking in the kitchen and the restaurant is nothing fancy but the food taste homemade and is cheap. I think there is another polish restaurant not far away and I have heard (from polish people)it is good too

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Gomango

Felt the same the last time i ate out a few weeks ago went for morrocan. Ate in Dada south William street, it was really nice. Heard good things about el Bahia too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

El Bahia is seriously good and very authentic. They do some of the best tagines/couscous this side of the Straits of Gibraltar.

Advertisement