Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Persian/Lebanese restaurant

Options
  • 10-06-2016 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I am looking for Persian/Lebanese restaurant in south East (Waterford) preferably, but could travel to Cork or Limerick.

want to try out Joojeh kebab, heard a lot about it :)

anyone knows of any restaurant serving joojeh kebab? In cork, Limerick or Waterford.

P.s. Dublin is too far me to travel.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

This isn't suited to Food & Drink because posters in this forum are scattered, and I can't move it to a relevant regional forum because you've mentioned three separate ones.

Your best bet would be to have this moved to one of them - tell us which you'd prefer and one of us will move it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Pls move to Cork.
    thanks a mill
    This isn't suited to Food & Drink because posters in this forum are scattered, and I can't move it to a relevant regional forum because you've mentioned three separate ones.

Your best bet would be to have this moved to one of them - tell us which you'd prefer and one of us will move it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Mod Note: Moved from Food & Drink, by request :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

mod note, let's try to keep this on topic and help the poster and not vary off into general food talk as it's quite spesific

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

The Sultan Lebanese restaurant , penrose wharf, Cork

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,781 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Cool I am going to check out these now
    horgan_p wrote: »
    The Sultan Lebanese restaurant , penrose wharf, Cork

Advertisement