Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Comedy Festival

Options
  • 10-06-2016 1:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

Was at the launch last night. Pretty decent line up with the big one obviously being Bill Burr doing two shows on the Sunday.

Adam Buxton is doing a David Bowie Bug special too which should be great.

http://vodafonecomedy.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Any presale codes for Bill Burr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Any presale codes for Bill Burr.

Haven't heard of any.

Haven't heard of any.

He said it on his podcast. Presumed it was vodafone customers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Tickets just in sale now. Bill Burr and Louis CK in the space of 2 weeks, can't wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Only spotted Bill Burr playing a few days ago, tickets gone, what other websites could i try track a pair down? Toutless and Done Deal and Adverts are blank.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Deco99 wrote: »
    Only spotted Bill Burr playing a few days ago, tickets gone, what other websites could i try track a pair down? Toutless and Done Deal and Adverts are blank.

Same here. Gutted. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭Risteard

Have tickets to Bill burr at 7.30. Tickets say gates open at 3.30. I know he's doing an earlier show but what time should we be looking to get in there at would anyone know? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭airmech

Hi
    I have a ticket for sale for
    Vodafone Comedy Festival - Stewart Francis, PJ Gallagher & Ian Edwards
    The Comedy Hub, Iveagh Gardens, Dublin,
    Thu 28 Jul 2016, 19:30.

TICKET PRICE €28.00 x 1
    SERVICE CHARGE €3.50 x 1
    SUBTOTAL (Full Price Ticket) €31.50.

PM if interested will sell for 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Beersmith

Im on the lookout for any bill burr tickets if anyone hears of any going.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭xtal191

Going to Burr on Sunday, how big is The Big Red tent?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 CHLuke2240

I have 2 tickets to bill burr at iveagh gardens dublin on Sunday 7.30 slot if anyone interested. Looking for a tonne each. 200 for the both or I'll go myself!

PM me your contact number and I'll call you

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 CHLuke2240

Beersmith wrote: »
    Im on the lookout for any bill burr tickets if anyone hears of any going.

I have 2 tickets to bill burr at iveagh gardens dublin on Sunday 7.30 slot if anyone interested. Looking for a tonne each. 200 for the both or I'll go myself!

CHLuke2240 wrote: »

A tonne each. You having a laugh. Sell for face value

• Registered Users Posts: 10,328 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Anybody catch Adam Buxton on Thursday? I love the guy anyway but thought it was bloody great, hilarious and moving in equal measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Beersmith

There has been tickets popping up on ticketmaster all day for bills two shows. Anyone know what time he will be on stage?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Thought Bill was very good yesterday. Highlight was obviously the "trap" he set for the feminist in the audience (what a dope). Though I thought the Hitler vs Stalin bit dragged on a bit and wasn't the strongest.

As an aside, I'm very curious to know what happened the woman when we were entering. I think she had just bought tickets outside the park, and when trying to get in, was told that they were for Foil, Arms & Hog's thursday show instead of yeserdays :o

• Registered Users Posts: 12 CrazyEight

Thought Bill was very good yesterday. Highlight was obviously the "trap" he set for the feminist in the audience (what a dope). Though I thought the Hitler vs Stalin bit dragged on a bit and wasn't the strongest.

As an aside, I'm very curious to know what happened the woman when we were entering. I think she had just bought tickets outside the park, and when trying to get in, was told that they were for Foil, Arms & Hog's thursday show instead of yeserdays :o

Agree with everything you said, he knew there would be at least one woman in the audience that would take the bait! Only thing i have to complain about were the uncomfortable seats and everyone on top of each other. He said he'll be back and will be in a building next time, so ill have to go see him again.

Advertisement