Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Restaurant ripoff/bad service

Options
  • 10-06-2016 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭

I at a restaurant with my mother today - the <SNIP>. We ordered 2 salad plates with smoked salmon (for 21.90)

The plate when it came had some coleslaw, but was nearly half just shredded lettuce. I asked for some dressing. The waitress came back to say the chef wouldn't allow it. I asked to see the manager and she said the same - that it wasn't available on this salad.

I must point out it was not that they didn't have dressing, as the special of the day was chicken caesar salad with dressing...but we were told that we couldn't have it.

Needless to say last time I'll be there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

This places is horrendous. Went here after seeing an article on Lovin Dublin about a "healthy brunch" and couldn't believe me eyes when I got there. The only was I can describe it is like a bunch of transition year students trying to run a caf! Although transition yr students would probably do a better job! All you have to do is read their TripAdvisor reviews to see we're not the only ones to have seen this...
    <SNIP>

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Where's the consumer issue?
    Have you made a complaint, are you actually looking for a resolution or is it just a case of ranting about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I suppose a bit of both! Sorry - working from home this afternoon so no colleagues to rant to!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Please do not name the business.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

amtc wrote: »
    I suppose a bit of both! Sorry - working from home this afternoon so no colleagues to rant to!

There's a ranting & raving section on Boards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement