Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB interview call back

Options
  • 10-06-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I'm going out of my mind with worry.. they told me it'd be either yesterday or today I'd hear back. The AIB interview went so well so I'm so confused.. Please tell me someone has gone through this! I cannot keep looking at my phone.. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,970 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Chill the beans. Lots of people have gone thru it, with lots of companies. They very rarely move quickly.

The guy who was going to call you is probably out sick today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭wokingvoter

Pray like the divil OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

Are you going through CPL?
    Might be worth giving the consultant in CPL a shout, it's their placement at the end of the day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

What's the role you're interviewing for? Most interview for the role itself, then HR like to conduct an interview with the candidate for suitability within the Company before making an offer of employment. Doesn't always happen, but it's a possibility and it may only occur in one other situation, when they are having difficulty choosing between a small number candidates for the role.

So I wouldn't panic if I were you OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 taper jean girl

Itzy wrote: »
    What's the role you're interviewing for? Most interview for the role itself, then HR like to conduct an interview with the candidate for suitability within the Company before making an offer of employment. Doesn't always happen, but it's a possibility and it may only occur in one other situation, when they are having difficulty choosing between a small number candidates for the role.

So I wouldn't panic if I were you OP.

Still havnt heard anything so... Yeah :/ Do you know anything about the AIB Recruitment process specifically? I am really hoping to find out either way but dunno if they make rejection phonecalls. Interview went so well I was dangerously close to handing I'm my notice in work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

Yeah I used to work for them.
    Back then (and I still think now) they do most of their recruitment through a recruitment agency called CPL.
    Was this the case with you?

OSI wrote: »
    Don't be too worried it took 3 months to get my last job, and the best of a month to get my current one. It's very possible the hiring manager is too busy to handle the process at the moment and will wait until a quieter period to finalise things.

That does help! Thanks. Just wish I could stop checking my damn phone and forget about it.

SarahS2013 wrote: »
    Yeah I used to work for them.
    Back then (and I still think now) they do most of their recruitment through a recruitment agency called CPL.
    Was this the case with you?

Oh I see! No I applied online directly myself .. wish I'd gone through an agency so I could call someone

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭kildaremum

Email their HR Dept. If they sent you an email confirming the interview there may have been a name on it, or even a phone number. It might be just that people are on holiday. At least you will know either way.

Advertisement