Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most appropriate Bike Computer

Options
  • 10-06-2016 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Looking for help!
    I have a GIANT Advanced Defy 2 road bike with cadence fittings already pre fitted and was wondering what Bike computer(s) would be best suited. I would like to have a computer with HR and obviously a cadence compatibility option also.
    As it is I believe an Ant + system not all computers may be suitable.

Thanks for any help out there..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭BailMeOut

The Garmin Edge 520 is a very good option. I'd even say try get the old Garmin 500 if you can as it is such a rock solid device with a battery that never dies.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 samvimes

I've a TCR with the Giant RideSense cadence and Speed fitted, I use a Garmin Edge 520 without any issue

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭benneca1

The Garmin Edge 25 is a grand little device of you want cheap and not too complicated

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭Eamonnator

benneca1 wrote: »
    The Garmin Edge 25 is a grand little device of you want cheap and not too complicated

Halfords have them. If you have or can get hold of an Axa card, 15% off.

http://www.halfords.ie/cycling/cycling-technology/cycling-gps/garmin-edge-25-gps-cycling-computer

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭benneca1

I bought one to keep me going while my edge 810 is being repaired by Garmin. Had intended selling it when got big one back but i kind of like the small screen. It is like the speedos of old. It gets all data i need so ill probably hang onto it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 Drumcote

Thanks everybody ..

Advertisement