Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 AKs, 2 pistols and a chest rig

Options
  • 10-06-2016 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, guys.
    Here's what I have for sale:

Kalashnikov AK Spetsnaz (CYMA) with 1 hi-cap magazine and 2 LiPo batteries. It has a threaded barrel for better accuracy and it works like a charm. Also, it's firing at very close o 1J, so you'll have a good range. 100 EUR for this one.

Kalashnikov AK47 Tactical Folding Stock with 1 hi-cap magazine, without working battery (will need a stick), longer than standard threaded barrel and a silencer to cover it. Attachment of the folding part of the stock is broken (probably could be repaired). When battery was good, it used to fire close to 1J and accuracy at long distance was amazing. I want 70 EUR for this rifle.

Airsoft vest chinese/vietnam/soviet type. Soviet era mag carrier for good use in airsoft or hunting or milsim. Very strong vest that wont rip easily, comes with both shoulder straps. Pockets are ultra quiet opening and closing unlike other Velcro pockets. Will fit any mag type. 20 EUR.

KWC 1911 BlowBack CO2 Version (Full Metal) pistol.70 EUR.
    This Officially Licensed COLT M1911 manufactured by KWC, is designed perfectly down to the last detail. This airsoft M1911 feels exactly like the real deal when holding it. KWC is one of the most sought after CO2 pistol manufactures in the world. The gun construction is METAL with every detail worked out to the bone. The blowback action is very smooth and does not redirect your shot at all! The grip is no doubt extremely comfortable. Magazine works just like the real thing, just press the release button and she slides right out. This powerful hand gun is best with a .20g BBs.

Sigarms Sig Sauer Licensed GSR Co2 Powered Airsoft Gas Gun by KWC
    The licensed GSR model is made out of stainless metal slide with "GSR SIGARMS" licensed trade-mark. Thisis the new flagship pistol in Sig Sauer's new revolution series of 1911 pistols. A heavy weight, high power, full scale replica, that you can have for only 55 EUR.

Everything is available for viewing and collection from Lucan, Co. Dublin.
    Prices are reasonably negotiable, but only in person.
    Pictures can be found in shared photo album, see link in my personal details (blog).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

You must post the actual muzzle velocity/power of each gun
    you are selling.

Please re-read the rules of the forum

• Registered Users Posts: 26 korvin

Sorry, it as my first post. Editing of my own post does not work for me (bug in forum's engine), so I'm writing it as a separate message. Hope it's OK to satisfy the rules.

AK Spetcnaz: 320 fps
    AK with folding stock: 298 fps
    Colt 1911 pistol: 276 fps
    SigSauer pistol: 280 fps

All velocity was measured a while ago and with 0.20 gram BBs.

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭stephan7527

Any pics

Any pics

I cannot post pictures or links, as I have less than 25 posts on this forum. That's why in the last line of the add I've mentioned: Pictures can be found in shared photo album, see link in my personal details (blog)

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Dmitrijs

korvin wrote:
    Kalashnikov AK Spetsnaz (CYMA) with 1 hi-cap magazine and 2 LiPo batteries. It has a threaded barrel for better accuracy and it works like a charm. Also, it's firing at very close o 1J, so you'll have a good range. 100 EUR for this one.

korvin wrote:

How much is the Li-po battery for AK?

• Advertisement

Dmitrijs wrote: »
    How much is the Li-po battery for AK?

Privet.

Sorry, I won't sell batteries separately, only with guns. Otherwise I won't be able to demonstrate them working.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭dylan_matt22

Would you like to trade?

Would you like to trade?

do you mean, to swap one of my items for yours? No, that's not my intention, sorry.

Advertisement