Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I view my Mortgage account number on banking 365?

Options
  • 10-06-2016 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,I'm having some trouble getting a mortgage account number from my ex wife.We still have a joint account where we pay our mortgage from every month.Is it possible to see the account number on our joint account statements/transactions.Also,would there be any reason for her to with hold the account number?She's starting to make it look like shes done something without my consent.Any information would be grateful.
    Regards.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

cahill2016 wrote: »
    Hi,I'm having some trouble getting a mortgage account number from my ex wife.We still have a joint account where we pay our mortgage from every month.Is it possible to see the account number on our joint account statements/transactions.Also,would there be any reason for her to with hold the account number?She's starting to make it look like shes done something without my consent.Any information would be grateful.
    Regards.
    Hi cahill2016,

Thanks for getting in touch.

The mortgage account number should be referenced in the extended transaction details on any of the direct debit payments. If you scroll to a recent payment and select the plus symbol to the left of the transaction narrative, this will extend out with more details. Alternatively, you could send an Ask a Question message from Online Service Desk requesting the full account number.

If you're concerned that any changes have been made to the mortgage, you can contact the Mortgage Team on 01-6113333 and an adviser will be happy to check this for you.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Tara

Advertisement