Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bet that can't be a winner..surely Void?

• 10-06-2016 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭

Don't an acca on over/under 2.50 goals.

Good start with France, but just notices leg two is Wales > 2.5 & leg 3 Wales < 2.5.

Surprised it went through, but surely it will be stake back rather than a loser?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

You do it online?I would have thought both legs will be voided just go to the shop/online chat before the game and they will sort it out I would have thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

You do it online?I would have thought both legs will be voided just go to the shop/online chat before the game and they will sort it out I would have thought.

Yes a new account with Skybet. doesn't seem to have a chat option. so if the Wales leg is cancelled the outcome will be dependent on the other games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Howjoe1 wrote: »
    Yes a new account with Skybet. doesn't seem to have a chat option. so if the Wales leg is cancelled the outcome will be dependent on the other games?

There is a chat feature or at least when I used them it did,is it 100% the same game?They will void the selection of let you keep one just get onto support.Ring them,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

There is a chat feature or at least when I used them it did,is it 100% the same game?They will void the selection of let you keep one just get onto support.Ring them,

Looking at bet, it's sorted. They've halved the stake to leave 2 accas one with each Wales outcome, which is fair enough.

Advertisement