Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bianchi Sempre 2011

• 11-06-2016 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Am going to look at one of these later ,

I am new to bikes, what should I look for and ask?
    What price point would you expect to pay?

Bianchi Sempre 2011 54cm for sale. Very little use over the years so in very good condition. Purchased a replacement in March 2015 - have not used since then. Fully serviced with new brake cables and brake blocks.

Specification:
    Frame Sempre carbon, BB30 system,
    Fork Bianchi FN11 Alloy
    Gears Shimano 105 Black 10 speed compact
    Brakes FSA Gossamer custom
    Wheels SRAM 527AL
    Tyres RibMo PT 700 x 25

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

clodola wrote: »

Specification:
    Frame Sempre carbon, BB30 system,
    Fork Bianchi FN11 Alloy

Is it supposed to have an alloy fork? Seems odd if it has a carbon frame to have an alloy fork. Perhaps he mean't Alloy fork/Carbon frame which would be normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭clodola

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    Is it supposed to have an alloy fork? Seems odd if it has a carbon frame to have an alloy fork. Perhaps he mean't Alloy fork/Carbon frame which would be normal.

Its correct , Bianchi website says Alu Fork and carbon frame :)

thanks for the spot though

Sorry , I think the Fork is Carbon too ; conflicting specs on review sites but I can see why

http://www.bianchi.com/global/bikes/bikes_detail.aspx?rangeIDMaster=48345&categoryIDMaster=48348&bikeIDMaster=48379

Fork Bianchi FN11 Alu/Carbon B4P - 1.1/8"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,373 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Looks like a nice bike and no upgrades from stock.

This one I take it: http://www.adverts.ie/road-bikes/bianchi-sempre-2011-for-sale/10560962

He's probably on the high side for a 5 year old bike but some folks have a thing for Bianchi. (It's the wrong colour for most :) )

Be sure to check the frame for any damage. I'm still doubtful of an alloy fork it must be carbon fork with an alloy steerer tube.

If I had the bike to work to use I'd probably pass and go new or looking for a decent discount on his asking.

Thanks , think he is looking 800 mark

I have a thing for them, love the colour too

• Advertisement
Advertisement