Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser level repair.

• 11-06-2016 2:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone here could help out. Have a topcon rl vh3d laser level that is off the level and won't calibrate. He said something about the telescope or something in it. Does anyone know of any spare parts for these or anyone have one lying about that isn't working.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 678 ✭✭✭wirehairmax

Have you brought it back to a topcon agent and been told it not worth fixing? How do you know it wont calibrate and who's ''he''? I'm a bit confused by your post.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Dupont

Have you brought it back to a topcon agent and been told it not worth fixing? How do you know it wont calibrate and who's ''he''? I'm a bit confused by your post.

Yeah he's a topcon dealer. He says it won't hold or take the calibration. I don't doubt him but maybe someone knows of a 2nd hand part that would get it going

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 296 ✭✭massey woman

got mine serviced in Blanchardstown 18975900
    great service exp

Advertisement